Photographic print orders will only be accepted under the Terms & Conditions
The Taking Pictures - Sport web site is wholly owned and operated by Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd
1) Statutory Rights: Your statutory rights are not affected by any clause in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere in the The Site.
2) Guarantee of Quality: Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd guarantees that all products contained in our goods are of the highest quality, meet current EU legislation standards, and that the products meet the required standards for the purpose they were intended.
3) Payment Options: Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd accepts payments by cheque or credit card via Paypal payments
4) Returns Procedure: Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd makes every effort to ensure goods arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product not being delivered within 14 days from the despatch date (Saturdays and Sundays not included) customers should advise by e-mail. Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd will make every effort to locate the goods, and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund. If goods arrive damaged in any way, customers should contact Island Focus within 7 days of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5) Delivery Methods & Times: Deliveries within the United Kingdom are made by Post or other methods for large items.
6) Retention of Title: This remains with Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd until the goods are paid for in full.
7) Delivery Charges: Postage/delivery will be added at the end of checkout.
8) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
9) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system you will receive a 'result of your order form' as an e-mail. Please check that the details contained in this email are correct. If there are any mistakes in your order, please email us immediately. This e-mail is a copy of your order as sent and is neither an invoice not a formal acceptance of your order
10) Privacy and Data Protection: Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd may collect contact information given about you during the course of the ordering and registration process. This information may be kept on record to assist our administration and for future marketing initiatives. We do not sell or pass to anyone information contained on customers, which remains confidential to the company. All data is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.You may opt out of receiving such material by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Substitutions: Whilst every effort will be made to supply the items as specified, the contents of an order are subject to availability. Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd reserves the right to substitute items of similar or higher value, where appropriate, should the need arise. Under these circumstances you have the option to accept or decline the substitute goods.
12) Multiple orders: For multiple orders please contact us separately by e mail: email@example.com
13) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands; cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond the control of Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd.
14) Terms and Conditions of submission and reproduction of pictures to business, corporate or other organisation or Agent(s).
In this agreement the terms a) Supplier, shall mean Taking Pictures (Sport) Ltd, b) Picture, includes a photograph, digital file, transparency, negative, print, design, artwork, painting, montage, drawing, engraving, or any other item which may be offered for the purposes of reproduction, c) Reproduction includes any form of publication or copying of the whole or part of any picture, altered or not, whether by printing, photography, slide projection (whether or not to an audience), xerography, artists reference, artists illustration, layout or presentation, electronic or mechanical reproduction or storage by any other means;
No property or copyright in any picture shall pass to the Client whether on its submission or on the Suppliers grant of reproduction rights in respect thereof.
Reproduction rights if and when granted are strictly limited to the use, period of time and territory specified on the Suppliers subsequent invoice and unless otherwise agreed in writing relate to a single publication in a single size with text (if any) in one language only.
Risk in and responsibility for pictures passes to the Client from the time they are received until their safe return. The Client shall immediately inform the Supplier in writing of any known loss or misuse of, or damage to the pictures while in the Clients possession or that of any third party. If a picture is not returned the Supplier may in its sole discretion presume the picture(s) to be lost.
15) Complaints: Any complaints should be made by telephone to :+44 07778257270 by telephone during normal office hours ( 9am - 5pm GMT) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days.
16) Security and Protection for online transactions: All online payments are made through Paypal.